Responsible body in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO)
SRC Security Risk Compliance GmbH
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing (Art. 15 DSGVO)
- Correction of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 DSGVO)
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 DSGVO)
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 DSGVO)
- object to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with me (Art. 20 DSGVO).
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future. You may at any time lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, e.g. the competent supervisory authority in the federal state of your residence or the authority responsible for us as the responsible body. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at:
Registration on our website
Nature and purpose of processing
When contacting us, some personal data is collected, such as name, address, contact and communication data (e.g. telephone number and e-mail address). Of course, we will provide you with information about the personal data we have stored about you at any time.
The processing of the data entered during registration is based on the user's consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). If the registration serves the fulfillment of a contract to which the data subject is a party or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, the additional legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The recipients of the data are us and, if applicable, technical service providers who act as order processors for the operation and maintenance of our website.
Provision mandatory or required
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, based solely on your consent. Without the provision of your personal data, it is not possible to contact you.
Questions for the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact the person responsible for data protection directly:
Bilal Khattak und Jan Jacobsen